Covid 19 Guidelines for funeral visitations and services
IF YOU NEED TO MEET WITH ANYONE ON OUR STAFF YOU MUST CALL AHEAD OF TIME AND SET AN APPOINTMENT.
Because of Social Distancing Requirements for Indoor Gathering, each person entering the facility must observe the following requirements:
1. Please do not enter if you feel sick, have a fever, runny nose, soar throat or are coughing.
2. Masks are required for entry.
3. Please wash your hands upon entry.
4. Please refrain from shaking hands or offering hugs to anyone.
5. No more than 25 people allowed in the gathering space with the family during visitation and/or service.
Funeral Services should only be attended by immediate family members until such time when the Order has been lifted.
Finally, your cooperation in this matter is deeply appreciated as we all make little sacrifices to protect those we love.
NO UNSCHEDULED MEETINGS — APPOINTMENT ONLY
We remain available to our clients, 24 hours a day, by phone (810) 231-0200